Facts about Men!

Hey ya'll,
I found this somewhere and thought it to be hilarious, with all the stuff being said about men, we need to relax a little and not take life too seriously. So here you are;
Go ahead and laugh. 1. Men have higher body temperatures than women. If your heating goes out in winter, I recommend sleeping next to a man. Men are like portable heaters that snore. 


2.  A good place to meet a man is at the dry cleaner. These men usually have jobs and bathe.

3. Women take clothing much more seriously than men. I've never seen a man walk into a party and say "Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed; get me out of here. There's another man wearing a black tuxedo." 

4. Men are sensitive in strange ways. If a man has built a fire and the last log does not burn, he will take it personally. 

5. If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more types of lettuce, he is serious. 


6. Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles. 


7. No man is charming all of the time. Even Cary Grant is on record saying he wished he could be Cary Grant. 


8. When four or more men get together, they talk about sports. 


9. When four or more women get together, they talk about men. 


10. Most women are introspective: "Am I in love? Am I emotionally and creatively fulfilled?" Most men are 
outrospective: "Did my team win? How's my car?" 


11. If a man says, "I'll call you," and he doesn't, he didn't forget... he didn't lose your number... he didn't die. He just didn't want to call you. 


12. All men hate to hear "We need to talk about our relationship." These seven words strike fear in the heart of even Jack Bauer. 


13. Getting rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. "Get out" and "I never want to see you again" might sound like a challenge. If you want to get rid of a man, I suggest saying, "I love you... I want to marry you... I want to have your children." Sometimes they leave skid marks. 


14. Men are self-confident because they grow up identifying with super-heroes. Women have bad self-images 
because they grow up identifying with Barbie. 


15. Men forget everything; women remember everything. 


16. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened.

Enjoy the Men in your life this week!


Comments

Unknown said…
Vry apt. Had a blast on these musings

Popular posts from this blog

Single Ladies, Get your own man!

Manners Please boys

How to talk to Men