Evolve Radio Podcast

In the last couple of months, I've had a lot happen to me and through me. I want you to be part of this amazing journey, as my friend Sammy Mureithi and I started a podcast that both seeks, speaks and engages with people questioning or leaving their faith.
This has been the result of many years of pastoring and also watching the trajectory church and religion as a whole is taking, especially when it comes to middle class educated and exposed Africans. The numbers are not lying, they are leaving the church, and are not coming back. We need to discover why.
So join us here on Evolve Radio Podcast as we relook at faith afresh, and ask questions you probably might be afraid to ask! Follow the link below...
https://anchor.fm/evolveradio/episodes/Evolve---A-Journey-to-New-Questions-e4kkap


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Will do it!

The Kenyan Tolerance Curse

Get your Clothes On! Move On!