In Prayers Need

It's amazing how much we need prayer. It's something we all take for Granted. We asume the people who need prayer must be those in grave danger or terrible circumstances.
The last two days have proved me wrong. Very Wrong. We all need prayer, at all times. I think it brings to light Pauls words in Eph 6, Praying at all times with all kinds of prayers and requests.
I have faced such tremendous testing in my own walk and belief in the strength of my own heart. I have wondered about the plan of God for my life and if it really is the good plan i've always wanted.
Through it all, what i can say is; we need prayer. I need Prayer.
Everyday. Every hour. While we yet are strong. While yet the testing is far and the trials unknown to us, Let us pray.
The anguish of suffering and being tried will be much lighter, and We will feel His hand carry us through when we can't pray. So now that we can; Let Us Pray

Pastor Wa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Ladies, Get your own man!

Manners Please boys

How to talk to Men